Brackish waters are any water sources with TDS between 1,000 and 15,000 mg/L. Brackish water cannot be consumed by us directly due to its high salinity. Brackish water RO purification systems utilise Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Membranes designed to process water with high salinity and under higher operation pressures. An RO water filters will remove sodium and TDS like arsenic, chloride, fluoride, and will give you pure and clear water.
- Highly rated sediment removal system based on Cartridge Filter (5-20 micron).
- High quality Cartridge Filter housing in PP.
- High pressure vertical multistage centrifugal pump with heavy-duty industrial motor.
- High rejection and guaranteed better performance RO membranes.
- Auto flushing with feed water every time plants start and stops.
- Unique panel mounted product and reject flow meter.
- Stainless steel 316 L back pressure regular concentrate valve.
- Stainless steel Glycerine filled panel mounted low and high pressure gauges.
- Digital salinity meter.
- Low-pressure cut off switch to protect high-pressure pump from being dry run.
- System control electrical enclosure = NEMA 4 with indicator lights.
- Unique low voltage safely control and protection.
- High-level product water float switch.