Jumbo FRP Pressure Vessels with Top and Side Manholes. Offers best-in-class FRP pressure vessels with side and top manhole, applicable for any water or wastewater treatment systems. With durable FRP filament wound material, these vessels are non-corrosive and light in weight enabling longer life and easy installation at site. Available from 800 mm to 2000 mm in diameter, these vessels can cater to a wide range of filtration and softening applications in water and wastewater segments.
Available in sizes from 800mm to 2000mm diameter.
- High performance FRP filament wound outer shell
- Top and Side manhole for easy filling and removal of media
- Sight glass to examine process operation during service, regeneration and backwash
- Inlet and outlet flanges are compatible with standard PP top distributors and bottom collectors
- 100% corrosion resistance
- Light weight and easy to install at site