RO Water Filtration Systems for Drinking and Cooking
The multi-stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems are an ideal alternative to bottled water in terms of quality, taste, convenience, and cost effectiveness. It has been designed to tackle most common water pollution problems typically found in households. The systems are made in modular form to treat problems like sediments, bad taste and odour, organic chemicals and excessive salts, one by one in different stages. For removing excessive amount of salts (brackishness) from water, best quality Reverse Osmosis Membranes has incorporated in this systems.
- Multi-stage purification that gives premium quality water
- Removes over 95% of minerals and metals
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia
- Reduces lime scale build-up in water-using equipment
- Removes chlorine and other bad tastes and odours
- Removes dirt, mold and algae
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a high quality water filter that reduces impurities from drinking water. RO water purifiers remove dissolved salts and chemical from the water. Drinking purified Water is one of most essential things that keep us healthy life. The RO uses the advanced technique of purification where the water is filtered in multi stages and each stage has its unique designed task to purify thro service water to an even greater level.