Brackish waters are any water sources with TDS between 1000 and 15000 mg/L. Brackish Water Reverse Osmosis Systems remove TDS from water using pressure through a membrane that separates the water into the concentrate (reject water) and permeate (product water). The systems operate in a pressure range from 200 psi to 1200 psi depending on the application. An RO water purifier will remove sodium and TDS like arsenic, chloride, fluoride, and more.
- Highly rated sediment removal system based on Cartridge Filter (5-20 micron).
- High quality Cartridge Filter housing in PP.
- High pressure vertical multistage centrifugal pump with heavy-duty industrial motor.
- High rejection and guaranteed better performance RO membranes.
- Auto flushing with feed water every time plants start and stops.
- Unique panel mounted product and reject flow meter.
- Stainless steel 316 L back pressure regular concentrate valve.
- Stainless steel Glycerine filled panel mounted low and high pressure gauges.
- Digital salinity meter.
- Low-pressure cut off switch to protect high-pressure pump from being dry run.
- System control electrical enclosure = NEMA 4 with indicator lights and.
- Unique low voltage safely control and protection.
- High-level product water float switch.