Brackish waters are any water sources with TDS between 1000 and 15000 mg/L. The high salt concentration of the feed water increases the osmotic pressure of the solution. In order to reverse the natural effect of osmosis, caused by osmotic pressure, the operation pressure of Reverse Osmosis water treatment systems must be higher than the osmotic pressure. So Safe offers 4,500 GPD high quality Reverse osmosis water treatment systems. The systems operate in a pressure range from 200 psi to 1200 psi depending on the application. An RO system will remove sodium and TDS like arsenic, chloride, fluoride, and more.
- Highly rated sediment removal system based on Cartridge Filter (5-20 micron).
- High quality Cartridge Filter housing in PP.
- High pressure vertical multistage centrifugal pump with heavy-duty industrial motor.
- High rejection and guaranteed better performance RO membranes.
- Auto flushing with feed water every time plants start and stops.
- Unique panel mounted product and reject flow meter.
- Stainless steel 316 L back pressure regular concentrate valve.
- Stainless steel Glycerine filled panel mounted low and high pressure gauges.
- Digital salinity meter.
- Low-pressure cut off switch to protect high-pressure pump from being dry run.
- System control electrical enclosure = NEMA 4 with indicator lights and switches.
- Unique low voltage safely control and protection.
- High-level product water float switch.